Reverie 7T adjustable power base has stunning aesthetics and incredible technology to satisfy your comfort and design needs. Raise your head and feet into the relaxation or sleeping position of your choice. Deck on deck design with upholstered foam top and beautiful gray wash wood rails on bottom deck. Removable side rails for ultimate flexibility. Zero clearance. Features ProGrip technology, LED night-light strips, dual massage and 2-way Bluetooth technology.
- 2012 to 2015 Womens Choice Award Winner
- Upholstered deck-on-deck design for high end furniture look and beautiful gray-wash wood rails on bottom deck.
- Removable side rails for ultimate flexibility. Zero clearance.
- Automatic safety stop upon weight overload.
- Power down feature in the event of power loss.
- 2-way Bluetooth technology. Reverie remote App available for controlling the base with iOS smart devices.
- Includes raise you awake alarm function, additional programmable positions and customized routines.
- Three in one wood tapered leg design for customizable bed heights (3, 5.25, 8.25).
- ProGrip technology ensures consistent lumbar support while eliminating the need for retainer bars in most applications (retainer bars are still included).
- Semi-sectional side rails prevent wrinkling during bed elevation.
- LED Night-light strips.
- OLED Remote control with high resolution screen with optimized ergonomic button placement.
- Individual head and foot control buttons.
- Pre-programmed positions: Flat, Zero-Gravity and Anti-snore plus four extra programmable positions.
- Whisper quiet dual frequency massage motors, 10 intensity levels and 4 wave massage modes.
- Retainer bars and headboard brackets included.
- Wall Snuggler design keeps nightstand within reach.
- Fits modern bed frames and headboards.
- 850 lb weight limit.
- 20 year limited warranty.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.