- Three-position, all electric lift and recline
- Furniture grade hardwood/plywood construction
- Heavy-duty steel lift mechanism
- 375 lb maximum weight capacity
- Integrated emergency battery backup
- Heavy duty polyester chenille fabric
- Convenient pocket on both sides of chair to store magazines, newspapers, or a remote control
- Heat and massage option available
- Great zippered back and seat access to adjust comfort
- Warranty: 1 year parts and service and lifetime on lift frame
- Chaise pad
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
|Outside Arm Width
|Arm Height from Seat
|Seat to Floor
|Top of Back to Seat
|Top of Back to Floor
|Overall Chair Weight
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.