Silky soft and naturally pure, Woven TENCEL ® bed linens will ensure your sleep is refreshingly comfortable. The luxuriously smooth fiber structure from eco-friendly resources pampers your skin with balanced moisture management and temperature regulation qualities to keep you cool in the summer and warm in the winter. _x000D_ _x000D_ Stunningly soft fibers are perfect for sensitive skin - Discover deep sleep with TENCEL ® performance sheets _x000D_ _x000D_ Extra deep pockets and oversized dimensions for mattress depths 6"-22" _x000D_ _x000D_ Universal fit design with ultra-thick elastic ensures a secure fit _x000D_ _x000D_ Available in sheet sets or pillowcase sets _x000D_ _x000D_ _x000D_ _x000D_ _x000D_ _x000D_
- Stunningly soft fibers are perfect for sensitive skin - Discover deep sleep with TENCEL performance sheets
- TENCEL fiber is extracted from raw eucalyptus trees. Its raw fiber is perfectly smooth compared to cotton, wool, and linen.
- TENCEL wicks moisture 50% more effectively than cotton, keeping you comfortable as you sleep.
- Small Eco-friendly footprint - TENCEL is made from renewable resources. Its production uses 10-20 times less water than cotton.
- Universal Fit oversized dimensions - available in Twin, Twin XL, Full, Full XL, Queen, King, Split King, Cal King, Split Cal King and Pillowcase Sets (all 3 sizes)
- Twin, Twin XL, and Full available in White
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.