The Lorna all metal dream bed exudes grace and elegance. Constructed of carbon steel for stability and years of everyday use, the charming design of Lorna features an arched headboard and footboard with accented spindles of varying heights, adding to its visual appeal. This bedroom piece is finished in a Warm White. The engineered bed frame consists of iron rails, cross arms and feet to provide full body support. Fashion doesn't have to exclude the youngest members of your family. The Lorna Bed by Fashion Kids will help create a timeless sleeping space that will stay in style as the years go by. This unit includes duo headboard & footboard panels, headboard leg extensions, bed frame, instruction sheet, and hardware bag with everything needed for assembly. The Fashion Bed Group Lorna Complete Bed comes with a 10-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects. The Fashion Bed Group, a division of globally diversified Leggett & Platt Inc., is an industry leader in the production of fashionable beds, adjustable bed bases, top of bed textiles, bedding support and barstools. By keeping a close eye on the design community and other fashion and decorating sources, Fashion Bed Group stays on top of the trends and knows the right mix of finishes and innovative designs to continually provide quality crafted products at an exceptional value.
- Full sized complete kids bed with Warm White finish
- Duo panels constructed of carbon steel for stability and years of everyday use
- Charming design features arched headboard and footboard with accented spindles of varying heights
- Engineered bed frame consists of iron rails, cross arms and feet to provide full support
- Measures 82" (L) x 55" (W) x 52" (H) and comes with a 10-year limited warranty
- Timeless sleeping space that will stay in style as years go by
- Includes duo headboard & footboard panels, headboard leg extensions, bed frame, instruction sheet, and hardware bag with everything needed for assembly
- 10-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects
|Packaging that can be reshipped to customers?
|Country of Origin
|Piece # per Master Carton
|# of items per unit (# per pack or pieces)
|Assembled Length (inches)
|Assembled Width (inches)
|Assembled Height / Depth (inches)
|Product Weight (pounds)
|Assembled L x W x H (in inches)
||82 (L) x 55 (W) x 52 (H)
|Is Assembly Required
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.