The Deland is truly an eclectic style, marrying straight and rounded lines and profiles. Constructed of carbon steel, the round, sturdy posts of the 53-inch and 33-inch grills are topped by detailed finials that are joined together by gracefully arched rails and finished on the footboard with casted feet. This aesthetically pleasing bed has a Brown Sparkle finish which adds just enough shimmer to allow sunlight to bounce off, calling immediate attention to the artistically sculpted spindles. Light dusting with a soft cloth will keep the finish looking new for years to come. An engineered bed frame is included that consists of iron rails, cross arms and (6) feet to provide full support to your mattress and box spring. A good ornamental (or fashionable) bed will fuse with the surrounding décor, accent your other bedroom furniture and transform a room from ordinary into something interesting and sophisticated. This unit measures 53-inches (H) x 78-inches (W) x 85-inches (L), includes a headboard, footboard, bed frame, instruction sheet, and hardware bag with everything needed for assembly. The Fashion Bed Group Deland Complete Bed comes with a 10-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects. The Fashion Bed Group, a division of globally diversified Leggett & Platt Inc., is an industry leader in the production of fashionable beds, adjustable bed bases, top of bed textiles, bedding support and barstools. By keeping a close eye on the design community and other fashion and decorating sources, Fashion Bed Group stays on top of the trends and knows the right mix of finishes and innovative designs to continually provide quality crafted products at an exceptional value.
- King sized eye-catching bed with a truly eclectic style
- 53" headboard and 33" footboard constructed of carbon steel with Brown Sparkle finish
- Designed with elegant pattern of curves, twists, and provocative shapes
- Engineered bed frame consists of iron rails, cross arms and feet to provide full support
- Measures 53" x 78" x 85" and comes with a 10-year limited warranty
- Grills topped by detailed finials joined together by gracefully arched rails
- Marries straight and rounded lines and profiles
- Finish adds just enough shimmer for sunlight to bounce off and call immediate attention to artistically sculpted spindles
- Includes a headboard, footboard, bed frame, instruction sheet, and hardware bag with everything needed for assembly
- 10-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects
|Packaging that can be reshipped to customers?
|Country of Origin
|Piece # per Master Carton
|# of items per unit (# per pack or pieces)
|Assembled Length (inches)
|Assembled Width (inches)
|Assembled Height / Depth (inches)
|Product Weight (pounds)
|Assembled L x W x H (in inches)
||85 (L) x 78 (W) x 53 (H)
|Is Assembly Required
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.