The detail and golden highlights of the Lucinda defines the definition of affordable elegance, while conveying an atmosphere of drama and romance. Constructed of carbon steel for stability and years of everyday use, this bedroom piece is designed with subtly sleighed top rails, unique castings and intricate scrollwork to give this bed an unparalleled presence. The 55-inch headboard and 38-inch footboard has a rich, 6-step Marbled Russet finish that provides the perfect accent to the shimmering, soft golden highlights on the different castings. This distinct color combination truly makes a compelling statement of understated luxury. The engineered bed frame included is designed with cross arms and (6) feet to provide full support to the mattress and box spring (sold separately). A good ornamental (or fashionable) bed will fuse with the surrounding décor, accent your other bedroom furniture and transform a room from ordinary into something interesting and sophisticated. The Lucinda will provide that stunning centerpiece needed in your master suite or guestroom. This unit measures 55-inches (H) x 78.5-inches (W) x 85-inches (L), includes a headboard panel, footboard panel, bed frame, instruction sheet, and hardware bag with everything needed for assembly. The Fashion Bed Group Lucinda Complete Bed comes with a 10-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects. The Fashion Bed Group, a division of globally diversified Leggett & Platt Inc., is an industry leader in the production of fashionable beds, adjustable bed bases, top of bed textiles, bedding support and barstools. By keeping a close eye on the design community and other fashion and decorating sources, Fashion Bed Group stays on top of the trends and knows the right mix of finishes and innovative designs to continually provide quality crafted products at an exceptional value.
- King sized bed defines the definition of affordable elegance through detail and golden highlights
- Carbon steel panels designed with subtly sleighed top rails, unique castings and intricate scrollwork
- 55" headboard and 38" footboard has a rich, 6-step Marbled Russet finish
- Engineered bed frame included designed with iron rails, cross arms and feet to provide full support
- Measures 55" x 78.5" x 85" and comes with a 10-year limited warranty
- Conveys an atmosphere of drama and romance
- Detail and distinct color combination truly makes compelling statement of understated luxury
- Stunning centerpiece for any master suite or guestroom
- Includes a headboard and footboard panel, bed frame, instructions, and hardware bag with everything needed for assembly
- 10-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects
|Packaging that can be reshipped to customers?
|Country of Origin
|Piece # per Master Carton
|# of items per unit (# per pack or pieces)
|Assembled Length (inches)
|Assembled Width (inches)
|Assembled Height / Depth (inches)
|Product Weight (pounds)
|Assembled L x W x H (in inches)
||85 (L) x 78.5 (W) x 55 (H)
|Is Assembly Required
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.