The Marlo delivers a sense of sophistication blended with rustic charm, creating an interesting visual that grabs the attention. This bedroom piece is equally at home in a contemporary setting, making it a great versatile addition to any master suite or guestroom in the home. Constructed of carbon steel for strong support and long life, the 52-inch headboard and 22-inch footboard panels have a (3) step Burnished Black finish. The echoed circular design within the headboard and footboard panels are offset by the straight lines of the top and bottom rails, and square side posts are topped with flat, square finials. The sturdy headboard is still functional to lean upon while reading a good book or returning a few e-mails before going to bed. The engineered bed frame consists of iron rails, cross arms and (4) feet to provide support to the Full sized mattress and box spring (sold separately). The Marlo bed will transform a room from ordinary into something interesting and sophisticated, while providing the calming retreat area you'll want to utilize for more than just sleeping. This unit measures 52-inches (H) x 54.5-inches (W) x 80-inches (L), includes a headboard panel, footboard panel, Full bed frame, instructions, and hardware bag with everything needed for bed assembly. The Fashion Bed Group Marlo Complete Bed comes with a 10-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects. The Fashion Bed Group, a division of globally diversified Leggett & Platt Inc., is an industry leader in the production of fashionable beds, adjustable bed bases, top of bed textiles, bedding support and barstools. By keeping a close eye on the design community and other fashion and decorating sources, Fashion Bed Group stays on top of the trends and knows the right mix of finishes and innovative designs to continually provide quality crafted products at an exceptional value.
- Full sized complete bed delivers sophistication blended with rustic charm
- 52" headboard and 22" footboard constructed of carbon steel with Burnished Black finish
- Circular design panels offset by the straight lines of the top and bottom rails; flat, square finials on side posts
- Engineered bed frame provides full support to your mattress and box spring
- Measures 52" x 54.5" x 80" and comes with a 10-year limited warranty
- Sturdy headboard functional to lean upon for reading or returning a few e-mails
- Versatile addition to any master suite or guestroom in the home
- Provides a calming all-day retreat area
- Includes headboard and footboard panel, Full bed frame, instructions, and hardware bag for assembly
- 10-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects
|Packaging that can be reshipped to customers?
|Country of Origin
|Piece # per Master Carton
|# of items per unit (# per pack or pieces)
|Assembled Length (inches)
|Assembled Width (inches)
|Assembled Height / Depth (inches)
|Product Weight (pounds)
|Assembled L x W x H (in inches)
||80 (L) x 54.5 (W) x 52 (H)
|Is Assembly Required
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.