The Barrington Bed features a timeless silhouette that will enhance any bedroom. Constructed of carbon steel for stability and years of everyday use, this bedroom piece is accentuated by a unique multi-step Silver Bisque finish that creates depth to this turn-of-the-century industrial-style bed. The 52-inch headboard features a gentle sloping top and an intriguing circular design that enhances this piece's elegance and charm. The 30-inch footboard slope contrasts nicely with the headboard to add appeal. This headboard looks as sturdy as it performs, making it ideal for leaning upon while reading a good book or returning a few e-mails before going to bed. The Barrington will transform a room from ordinary into something interesting and sophisticated, while providing that calming retreat area you'll want to utilize throughout the day. This unit includes a headboard panel, footboard panel, instructions, and hardware bag with everything needed for bed assembly. The Fashion Bed Group Barrington Bed comes with a 10-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects. The Fashion Bed Group, a division of globally diversified Leggett & Platt Inc., is an industry leader in the production of fashionable beds, adjustable bed bases, top of bed textiles, bedding support and barstools. Fashion Bed Group stays on top of the trends and knows the right mix of finishes and innovative designs to continually provide quality crafted products at an exceptional value.
- Queen sized bed with timeless silhouette and turn-of-the-century industrial-style
- Carbon steel 52" headboard and 30" footboard have 62.75" width and 1.5" depth
- Unique multi-step Silver Bisque finish that creates depth
- Timeless silhouette with turn-of-the-century industrial-style
- Comes with a 10-year limited warranty
- Slope contrast enhances this piece's elegance and charm
- Sturdy as it looks for leaning upon while reading or checking e-mail
- Provides that calming retreat area you'll want to utilize throughout the day
- Includes a headboard, footboard, instruction sheet, and hardware bag with everything needed for assembly
- 10-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects
|Packaging that can be reshipped to customers?
|Country of Origin
|Piece # per Master Carton
|# of items per unit (# per pack or pieces)
|Assembled Length (inches)
|Assembled Width (inches)
|Assembled Height / Depth (inches)
|Product Weight (pounds)
|Assembled L x W x H (in inches)
||3 (L) x 62.75 (W) x 52 (H)
|Is Assembly Required
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.