The Good Life™ Adjustable Base Premier brings the latest sleep technology home. Fine tune your comfort with the added head tilt feature making nighttime reading more ergonomic for your head and neck. Plus, the lumbar support bar offers that extra level of customization for your lower back comfort.
The Premier is designed to make your morning and evening routines extraordinary. Whether you re enjoying an early cup of coffee in perfect comfort or decompressing after a long day with the built-in rejuvenating massage, this bed was engineered with every feature you need to sleep-and live-better.
- Independent head incline: 0-55°, foot incline: 0-45°
- 15.5-inch floor to top of base height; includes 3 (2) and 6 legs
- LED backlit wireless remote control with a flashlight, batteries included
- Five preset positions: Oz Spine Relief, Oz Anti Snore, TV, Lounge, and Flat
- Four programmable positions can be customized and saved
- Charge electronics directly from the base with both USB and USB-C port options
- 9 dual-zone massage options: 3 types, 3 intensities with 3 time settings
- Bluetooth® with the Dr. Oz Bed Base™ app; automatic snore detection available
- Underbed LED lighting
- Head tilt helps improve breathing and eliminate snoring
- Adjustable lumbar support allows you to find your perfect feel
- 850-pound weight capacity on all sizes
- 20-year warranty guarantees high-quality construction
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.