Since 1926, Spring Air has been widely recognized for its innovative mattresses and sleep sets. Francis Karr, who founded the company, was himself a visionary. His free-end offset coil design, which adjusts to each sleepers weight, is now the most copied design in the bedding industry. In the late 1940s, the company introduced button-free technology, quilted surfaces and extra-supportive bedding materials. In 1953, Spring Air began producing its Health Center mattress which featured zones for different areas of the body. The Pillow Top mattress was introduced by Spring Air in 1973. With 4 billion dollars worth of Spring Air sleep sets sold at retail over the past 10 years, Spring Air has stayed true to quality, innovative design and value. Today, Spring Air has 8 domestic factories and 35 international licensees that operate in 43 countries worldwide.
- 2 1/2 Soft Quilt Foam Provides Breathability and Results in a Cooler Nights Sleep and Enhanced Durability
- Pocketed Coil Provides Motion Reduction Coupled With Properly Aligned Support Provides Pressure Relief and Luxurious Rest
- 1 Certi Pur Comfort Foam Provides Luxurious Sleep Surface
- 1 Certi Pur Support Foam Provides Comfortable Sleep Surface with gentle support
- Gel Infused Memory Foam Insert Provides Unique Pressure Relieving Layer in the Critical Center Third Of The Mattress
- 10 Year Non-Prorated Warranty
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.